The Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organizations’s (FMPO) Management Committee consists of managers from the City of Flagstaff and Coconino County and the Arizona Department of Transportation Director of the Transportation Planning Division. Additional organizations may be added in the future by the Executive Board Directive for voting or ex-officio non-voting status. Each ex-officio member must be approved by her/his respective agency.
The Management Committee has the authority and responsibility to advise the FMPO Manager and the Executive Board through the manager. Primary area of emphasis is on the policy direction of the Management Committee member’s respective jurisdictions and any bearing such direction has on the development of the FMPO work program or its implementation.
The Management Committee has supervisory responsibility of the FMPO Manager including provision of annual performance review and salary recommendations to the Executive Board. The Management Committee will work closely with the manager on the coordination of the FMPO work program with the member agency programs to assure appropriate levels of staff resources are available.
The purpose of the Management Committee is to serve in a staff advisory function.
- Ensuring that agendas and materials are policy driven and meet the needs of the board.
- Providing direction on the availability and access to resources necessary for the respective agencies to ensure success.
- Advising the board and staff on political and resource opportunities or issues facing success.
- Supervising the FMPO manager to ensure priority activities receive proper attention.
- Cynthia Seelhammer, Coconino County Manager (Lucinda Andreani, Alternate for County Manager, Coconino County, Public Works Director)
- Josh Copley, City of Flagstaff Manager
- Michael Kies, Chair, ADOT Multimodal Division Planning Director (Audra Merrick, Flagstaff District Engineer Alternate)
- Erica Mazza, Deputy General Manager, NAIPTA
- Meets second Friday of each month | 10:00 am - Noon
- This meeting is not open to the public. Please contact the FMPO office for more information.