FPD Employment Benefits
The City of Flagstaff is part of a consortium, the Northern Arizona Public Employees Benefit Trust (NAPEBT) , which was formed to provide comprehensive and cost-effective benefits to employees of the City of Flagstaff, Coconino County, the Flagstaff Housing Authority, Coconino County Community College, Flagstaff Unified School District, NAIPTA, and Coconino County Accommodation School by combining resources and leveraging buying power.
- MEDICAL Employees may choose from one of three different plans listed below.
- PRESCRIPTIONS Employees are automatically enrolled in CVS Caremark. Remember to use your CVS Caremark card when you go to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions.
- DENTAL There is one plan offered through Delta Dental.
- VISION Employees may choose from the Exam Only or Buy Up plans.
Benefit-eligible employees may contribute to a 457 Deferred Compensation retirement plan in order to supplement retirement savings. Employees may start, increase, decrease, or stop contributions anytime. The City currently offers two deferred compensation plans through the following companies:
- ICMA RC Randall Neis - Retirement Plans Specialist email@example.com 888-883-8578 ICMA Link
- VOYA Kaity Childers - Financial Representative firstname.lastname@example.org (928) 853-0940 Voya Link
The City provides Life/AD&D equivalent to one times the employee's annual salary (rounded to the next greatest thousand.) Employees may choose to purchase additional coverage.
- Health Equity