Interactive Liquor License Map
Click here to access map.
- The application process for regular liquor licenses begins with the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Once an application is completed and fees are paid, the State sends it on to the City Clerk's Office for processing.
- The City’s processing fee is $815 which is nonrefundable and due at the time of receipt of the application from the State.
- The property at which the license is proposed will be posted with a notice for public hearing before the Flagstaff City Council.
- Once the City Council makes its recommendation, the recommendation is sent back to the State for finalizing.
Special Event Liquor Licenses
- Download the application for Special Event Liquor License
- These licenses are issued by the State of Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Hard copies of the application forms are available at the Flagstaff Police Department on Sawmill Road, as well as in the City Clerk's Office at City Hall.
- Once you’ve completed the application, the Police Department will process it for you and make sure that you have everything you need.
- When the Police Department signs off as the “Local Governing Body”, you will forward it to the State with your check for the license fee.