If you have an application to submit or issue please refer to the appropriate page to see submittal procedures.
Building Permits https://www.flagstaff.az.gov/494/Building-Safety
Planning Applications https://www.flagstaff.az.gov/150/Current-Planning
Minor Improvement & Sign Permits https://www.flagstaff.az.gov/618/Code-Administration-Permitting
New Hospital Location
The City of Flagstaff Community Development Division has accepted development review applications for the relocation of the Northern Arizona Healthcare Hospital facilities from its current location north of downtown Flagstaff to vacant parcels north of Fort Tuthill. The development review applications include the following:
- A Zoning Map Amendment request to rezone the property from Rural Residential to a combination of Highway Commercial and Research and Development,
- A Specific Plan to guide both the rezoning case as well as create development standards for the property, and
- A Minor Regional Plan Amendment to revise the existing Activity Center as identified in the Flagstaff Regional Plan 2030
All development review applications require neighborhood outreach as well as public hearings before the Planning & Zoning Commission and City Council. To date none of these meetings or public hearings have been scheduled. This site will be updated with future meeting dates and announcements about project milestones and status.
Further information about this project can be obtained on NAH’s website here: https://www.nahealth.com/expansion
To discuss and issues or concerns about the development review application please contact, Senior Planner Tiffany Antol at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-213-2605.
Notice of Decision
Notice of Decision Conditional Use Permit N0. PZ-19-00204-03, Miramonte Presidio, LLC
High Occupancy Housing Zoning Code Effective March 1, 2021.
Public Meetings & Commissions
- Board of Adjustment
- Heritage Preservation Commission
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Transportation Commission
Planning & Development Services Section
Development Approvals, Status & Construction Reports
Visit the Building Safety page.
Visit the Current Planning Page
Visit the Comprehensive Planning Page
Zoning Code Administration
- City Code
- What is the Zoning Code?
- Zoning Code
- Zoning Code Amendments
- Zoning Code Interpretations
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Verification Requests
- High Occupancy Housing Zoning Code
- Variance (PDF)
Visit the Code Compliance Page
The Engineering Division consists of:
- Capital Improvements
- Development Engineering
- Public Works Inspection
- Traffic Engineering
- Housing Session
- Flagstaff Housing Authority