Technical Advisory Committee
The FMPO’s Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is comprised of technical and/or managerial staff representatives from each of the participating agencies. In addition, there may be one or more ex-officio non-voting representative each from the FHWA, FTA, and Northern Arizona University. Additional organizations may be added in the future by Executive Board Directive for voting or ex-officio non-voting status. Each ex-officio non-voting member must be approved by her/his respective agency.
- Conducting technical reviews and analysis regarding all work activities of the UPWP, and any related issues as specified by the FMPO’s Executive Board and then advising the Executive Board on appropriate actions to be taken
- Working closely with the FMPO staff, providing guidance and direction for development of the annual UPWP/Budget and work activities defined therein
- Formulating and forwarding policies that
- Match Board priorities
- Are technically sound
- Are, or can be made, compatible with the policies of each member agency
- Reviewing work produced by and for the FMPO and making technical recommendations to improve its quality and compatibility with current or future policy
- Anne Dunno, (Chair), NAIPTA Capital Program Manager
- Nate Reisner, (Vice-Chair), ADOT North Central District Development Engineer
- John Wennes, ADOT Planning Program Manager
- Rick Barrett, City of Flagstaff Engineer
- Jay Christelman, Coconino County Community Development Director
- Daniel Folke, City of Flagstaff Development Services Director
- Christopher Tressler, Coconino County Engineering Division Manager
- Jeff Bauman, City of Flagstaff, Traffic Engineer
- Fourth Wednesday of every month from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, unless posted otherwise below.
- Meeting location: Flagstaff City Hall
- Open meeting / public is encouraged to attend.