The Aquaplex and/or specific areas of the facility are available to rent for conference, meetings, group parties, get-togethers, or any other social gatherings. If you need information about a specific area of the facility or pricing, please contact the Guest Services Coordinator at 928-213-2307.
- Additional equipment and/or staff assistance may be available for your convenience, please make those inquiries and requests at the time of reservation.
- Selected rentals may require permits, licenses, and liability insurance, depending on the use of the facility.
- Alcohol is not allowed in or around the premises of municipal recreation centers.
- Facilities are unavailable to rent on the following days:
- Day before Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Day before Christmas Eve
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
These dates are unavailable due to facility closure or reduced hours for the holiday.
- All reservations in addition to their hourly fee and 25% deposit, will be charged a one time $30.00 staffing fee. This fee is to financially account for the facility now scheduling a reservation attendant each Friday evening and Saturdays, along with the time staff spend setting up/ tearing down reservations.
- Facility rentals are limited to no more than (10) consecutive hours. Rentals hours of use must include set-up, decorating, and clean up time.
- A security/cleaning deposit of 25% of the rental fees is an additional fee required for facility rental. The additional fees will be refunded by mail, pending successful checkout after the event.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and received withing 24 hours of scheduled reservation. If cancellation request is not received within 24 hours of scheduled reservation, renter will forfeit security/cleaning deposit. All other fees will be refunded by check in the mail and may take up to four to six weeks to receive.
The Flagstaff Aquaplex has two meeting rooms that can be rented for conferences, meetings, special events and other group functions. With the rental of Community Room A or the combined rooms, you will have access to our convenient catering kitchen. The kitchen is 15 by 16 feet and includes a refrigerator, microwave, sink, ice-maker, warming oven, food cart and coffee maker. On-site cooking isn't allowed, but the kitchen is perfect for outside catering, potlucks, hors d'oeuvres, or keeping food warm.
Birthday Party Room
The Aquaplex is a fun, convenient, and affordable place for you to host your child's birthday party. The Party Room is connected to the lounge area and has three kid-sized tables and chairs, a mini fridge, sink and direct access to the swimming pool. With room for 24 people, renting this space can make any trip to the Aquaplex an event to remember!
Check availability and prices by visiting the Front Desk to complete the rental application. Applications are taken on a first come, first serve basis in-person, and full payment is required at the time the reservation is made. A two hour minimum is required for the party room and costs is $25.25 per hour. Then, on the day of your party, you pay daily admission for the attendees (kids and adults), and they can use all areas of the facility. The climbing wall, gym and pool have different operating hours, so you will need to check the schedules for those amenities before renting the room. The area is yours to decorate any way you'd like and you can bring in your favorite food, cake, and games. Please contact the Flagstaff Aquaplex front desk at 928-213-2300 for additional party room information and fees.