The Greater Flagstaff community embraces the region's extraordinary cultural and ecological setting on the Colorado Plateau through active stewardship of the natural and built environments. Residents and visitors encourage and advance intellectual, environmental, social and economic vitality for today's citizens and future generations.
Please view the Vision and Guiding Principles (PDF) (March 2010).
- Embrace Sustainability
- Nurture healthy ecosystems
- Pursue smart growth through quality development
- Promote a resilient, year-round economy
- Preserve unique sense of place and community
- Social equity and opportunity
- Expect an accountable and responsible community
The Regional Plan - Drafts in Progress
Note: Draft I (Preliminary draft with notes sent to editor); Draft II (track changes draft from Editor); Draft III (Clean copy with Editor's changes):
- The next CAC meeting
is scheduled for October 18th (3:30 to 6 pm) at the Aquaplex Meeting Room, 1702 N Fourth Street It is an open public meeting.
- The Development Scenarios (PDF) will inform and help develop Land Use, Growth Areas, Circulation and Economic Development.
- The Regional Plan Steering Committee will meet Monday, October 22nd, in Staff Conference Room, City Hall - 211 W Aspen Avenue
Current Regional Plan (2001) & Maps