Online Recreation Activity Registration
- At the Welcome page, click "Browse Activities or Sign In."
- Enter your User Name and your password and click "Sign In."
- To register for an activity, select the "Shop" option on the left sidebar and then select "Activity Registration."
- Enter the 6-digit Activity Number and the 2-digit section number of the desired activity/program.
- Select the family member that you wish to enroll from the "Family Member to Enroll" pull-down box.
- Please tell us how you found out about the class for which you are enrolling by selecting from the "How did you find out about this class?" box.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" icon.
- Read the Disclaimer and choose "Yes, I agree."
- Now the system will display 3 decision buttons. Click on "Continue Shopping" to register for another activity (Go back to step Number 4), "View Shopping Cart" to view a list of activities for which you have enrolled in the current online session, or click on "Proceed to Checkout" to pay for your registrations and go to step Number 10.
- First, the system will allow you to review all of your registration selections. If you are satisfied with your selections, then click on "Proceed to Checkout."
- Enter the 3-digit CSC code located on the back of your credit card.
- Review your billing information and click on the "GO" button to begin the payment authorization process.
- Next review the on-screen warning, click the "Continue" button, You MUST WAIT until your receipt appears before trying to navigate in your browser.
- Click the "OK" button to view a copy of your receipt.
- Your receipt should appear in your browser and you can print (printer icon) and/or save (disk icon) your receipt for your records.
- Once you have closed your receipt, your transaction is complete and you can select from 3 options: "Return to our home page," "Continue Shopping," or "Exit."
Current enrollment numbers
More activity information
Questions, comments or concerns about Online Registration
Please email us or call us at 928-213-2300 if you have any questions.