May 13, 2021
Fire Restriction Stages
The city of Flagstaff will enter Stage One fire restrictions at 8 a.m. on May 14, 2021, in an effort to reduce the potential for unintentional human-caused wildfires within the city limits. The city of Flagstaff cooperates with local, county, state, and federal fire management agencies to ensure a coordinated effort is made in fire restrictions actions across jurisdictions.
- No permits are issued for open burning within the City of Flagstaff.
- Use of charcoal and pellet barbecue grills are prohibited at all city parks, natural areas, open space, and private campgrounds.
- No smoking in public places within the City of Flagstaff city limits include parks, open-space, and cemeteries. (Ord. 2005-19, Amended, 08/16/2005; Ord. 2017-18, Amended, 06/06/2017)
- Open fire pits and open flame devices are prohibited (including those with a spark arrestor screen) within the City of Flagstaff.
- Gas grills and portable gas stoves that have an on /off switch are still allowed in City parks and private campgrounds.
- Charcoal and pellet barbecue grills, and gas and portable gas stoves with on off switches are allowed in private residences.
For more information: https://www.flagstaff.az.gov/2981/Fire-Restriction-Stages
April 26, 2021: All ramadas and picnic tables are now available for use or reservation.
Please check our Facebook page or the City's website for updates.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to everyone's return. -Parks and Recreation
Park ramadas are the covered picnic areas available for reservation at City parks. Ramadas can accommodate groups for birthday parties, wedding receptions, family reunions, company picnics, and barbecues. Reservations can be made at any of our Recreation Centers. Applicants must complete a Facility Use Permit (PDF) and pay the required fees at the time of reservation. If you have any questions please call the Aquaplex at 928-213-2300.
Here is a list of City parks with ramadas to reserve.
- Arroyo Park (PDF)
- Buffalo Park (PDF)
- Bushmaster Park (PDF)
- Foxglenn Park (PDF)
- Mobile Haven Park (PDF)
- Old Town Springs Park (PDF)
- Ponderosa Park (PDF)
- Ponderosa Trails Park (PDF)
- Thorpe Park (PDF)
|Bushmaster Park South Ramada||$13.50 per hour|
|Bushmaster Park Community Ramada||$13.50 per hour|
|Foxglenn Park Number 1 Ramada||$13.50 per hour|
|Thorpe Park Ramada||$13.50 per hour|
|Arroyo Park Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Bushmaster Park North Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Bushmaster Park Garden Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Bushmaster Park Sandbox Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Bushmaster Park Oval Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Foxglenn Park Number 2 Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Foxglenn Park Number 3 Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Ponderosa Park Ramada||$10.25 per hour|
|Buffalo Park Ramada||$6.75 per hour|
|Cheshire Park Ramada||$6.75 per hour|
|Hal Jensen Recreation Center Ramada||$6.75 per hour|
|Mobile Haven Park Ramada||$6.75 per hour|
|Old Town Springs Park Ramada||$6.75 per hour|
|Ponderosa Trails Ramadas||$6.75 per hour|
Only Available at Bushmaster Community Ramada
|Half Day (7 hours or less)||$22|
|Full Day (More than 7 hours)||$35.25|
Note: ALL Ramada reservation fees are non-refundable.
Fee for electricity at Bushmaster Community Ramada is non-refundable.