About the Trail
Dry Lake Trail is located along the south side of Kiltie Lane adjacent to WL. Gore's Woody Mountain campus.
- Flag Ranch Road to Woody Mountain Road
- 0.8 mile | 1.3 kilometers
- Aggregate: 100% of the trail (0.8 mile | 1.3 kilometers)
- Easy grades: 93% of the trail has grades of less than 5%
- Moderate grades: 7% of the trail has grades between 5 and 10% (300 feet | 91 meters)
- Steep grades: None of the trail has grades between 10 and 15%
- Very steep grades: None of the trail has grades of more than 15%
- Maximum grade: 7%
- Low point: 7140 feet | 2165 meters
- High point: 7136 feet | 2175 meters
- Elevation range: 32 feet | 10 meters
The existing trail is part of a longer planned trail that will eventually connect back east and south to the University Heights neighborhood.