Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- 4:30 pm
- The second Thursday of each month
- City Hall Council Chambers
211 W Aspen Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
The public is invited and encouraged to attend! Meetings are also streamed live, or you can watch archived videos of previous meetings.
Annual Meeting Dates
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Latest Agenda & Minutes
Previous Agendas & Minutes
- Brandon Cruickshank, chair
- Matt McGrath
- Jodi Norris
- Zach Schwartz
- Jack Welch
- Shay Zimmer
- One vacancy
If you would like to serve on the Pedestrian Advisory Committee, please submit an application.
About the Committee
Flagstaff's Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC) is a group of seven citizens who are appointed by and report to the City's Transportation Commission on issues related to planning for and accommodation of pedestrians.
Under Consideration by PAC
Pedestrian issues currently under consideration by the PAC include:
- Active Transportation Master Plan
- Community walking maps
- Crosswalk safety
- Evaluation of pedestrian environment on major streets and intersections
- Flagstaff Urban Trails System (FUTS) trail planning and prioritization
- Flagstaff Walks!
- Safe Routes to School
- Sidewalk inventory and prioritization
- Sidewalk maintenance and snow removal
- Targeted enforcement of pedestrian laws in school zones
Follow the Pedestrian Advisory Committee
If you would like to receive email notification of agendas for the monthly meeting of the PAC, as well as other information of interest regarding pedestrian issues, go to the Notify Me page and subscribe to the Pedestrian Advisory Committee list.
Enacting authority for the Pedestrian Advisory Committee is found in Chapter 2-12 of Flagstaff City Code. Download this Chapter (PDF).