Appliance & TV Collection
Service & Options
- Appliance and Television collection service is free to residential customers with 90 gallon service. Collected units are recycled. Collections must be scheduled in advance by calling Customer Service at 928-213-2110. If you are a business in need of Appliance or Television Collection, contact Customer Service for current fees.
- The other option is to bring appliances to the Cinder Lake Landfill. The landfill can be contacted at 928-213-2125.
- TVs are accepted at the Hazardous Products Center (HPC). HPC staff can be contacted at
928-213-2159. The HPC has different operating hours than the Cinder Lake Landfill. HPC operating hours for residents is Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm. Businesses must call in advance at 928-213-2159.
- The Cinder Lake Landfill and HPC is located at:
6770 Landfill Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Types of Appliances and/or TVs
This service is for major appliances only such as:
- Water heaters
Note: For safety reasons food and debris must be removed from freezers and refrigerators first and then doors must be removed or taped/tied shut
- Appliances and televisions must be placed curbside by 6 am on the scheduled collection day.
- For safety and health / hygiene reasons, all food, medication and debris must be removed prior to removing a refrigerator or freezer door. Leaving items in a unit spreads bacteria and germs and increases the likelihood of scavengers and wildlife finding a home. Please be kind and remove all food, debris, and medication prior to putting out a unit for pick-up.
- For safety reasons, refrigerators and freezers should have their doors removed before being placed at the curb. If doors are not removed, they must be taped or tied shut to prevent accidental lock-in. Safety is the issue here. Please adhere to this requirement or the unit may not be picked up.
- No commercial-size units.