- Staff Liaison: Jana Weldon: Beautification, Arts and Sciences Manager
Member terms are for three years.
The Beautification and Public Art Commission (BPAC) consists of seven citizens of varying backgrounds including professionals in design, artists, and citizens at large, and recommends expenditures from the BBB beautification fund and public art portion of the arts and science fund (BBB Tax Revenues). It studies and recommends community beautification projects ranging from:
- Public Art
- Streetscape Beautification
- Landscaping and irrigation
- Neighborhood-initiated projects
- Property acquisition for beautification and/or public art and neighborhood-initiated projects
- The purchase and installation of public art projects within beautification projects
- Facilities and signs
View the Enacting Authority (PDF).
Read through the BPAC Guidelines (PDF).