Your Final Paycheck
- Your final check will also be directly deposited into your bank account.
- If you have closed or changed your bank account, please inform the Payroll Department at least 3 days prior to your last pay date.
- Your final paycheck will be paid on the next regular payday according to the payroll schedule.
- If you are entitled to vacation or sick pay out, it will be included in your final check.
Section II – A.5 Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement policy states:
- An employee that terminates employment must repay tuition reimbursements they have received within the last 12 months.
- Payments will begin with the last paycheck and will be evenly distributed over a six-month period.
- If the employee’s last paycheck is distributed prior to Human Resources’ knowledge of the termination, repayment will be handled through the City’s billing process. After six months, any unpaid balances will be forwarded to collections and the employee will be responsible for the cost of the collection, including any attorney fees and court costs.
- Exceptions to the repayment requirement may be made for special circumstances (i.e. retirement). Exceptions may be granted through the Division Head, with recommendation of the Human Resources Director and final approval by the City Manager.
View Pay Checks
- Your paycheck history will be visible through ATS. If you are unable to view your paychecks contact payroll at (928)213-2200 or email@example.com for help.
- Contact Human Resources to update your mailing address to ensure timely delivery of your W-2.