Join the Flagstaff Sustainability Office and Flagstaff Police Department on Saturday, April 22nd from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Flagstaff Police Department (911 E. Sawmill Rd.) Prescriptions will be accepted by the DEA until 2:00 pm.
This event is hosted by:
- Flagstaff Sustainability Office
- Flagstaff Police Department
- Flagstaff Hazardous Products Center (HPC)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Coconino County: Sheriff's Office/ Sustainability Office
- Elevated Shredding
- Ponderosa Medical Waste Services
- Westech Recyclers
The following items were accepted during the last event:
- Aerosol cans
- CFLs & LEDs
- Fluorescent tubes
- Expired or unwanted medications, vitamins, or supplements
- Medical syringes
- Electronics: computers, printers, flat-screen TVs, etc.
- Sensitive documents for onsite shredding (2 boxes/ person max)
Rules & Requirements
- We will not be accepting CRT TVs.
- Liquid waste such as paint, automotive fluids, and other chemicals should be taken directly to the Flagstaff Hazardous Products Center and will not be accepted at this event.
- No illegal drugs
- No electronic waste or paper from commercial sites
- No car seats
If you have questions, please contact Steve Thompson, at email@example.com.