NEW Link - On The Spot
- 201 Information Removal Request
- Address/Emergency Contact Change
- To update your address or emergency contact, visit the ESS website through the link on CityNet or here.
- If you are currently contributing to Arizona State Retirement System, you must visit www.azasrs.gov to complete an address change with ASRS. Commissioned Fire Fighters and Police Officers must also complete a PSPRS Address Change form.
- Alternate Work Schedule Request Form
- City ID Card Request
- Exit Checklist
- Exit Checklist (Benefits)
- Exit Interview Questionnaire
- Name Change Request Form
- You must submit a copy of your new Social Security Card and a completed Arizona W-4 and Federal W-4 to Human Resources before this request will be processed.
- Nametag Order Form
- Comp Time Excess Accrual Form
- Outside Employment Information
- Request to participate in Holiday Amortization Plan
- Tuition Assistance Application
- Threat Incident Report
- Voluntary Self-Identifying Form
Fillable Evaluation Forms: This Section has been removed. If fillable forms are needed you may contact: Alan Keay Human Resource Manager. Evaluations Due or Past Due has been removed and no longer in use on 09/02/2021. Thank-you.
- FMLA Request Form- must be accompanied by one of the following certifications:
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member's Serious Health Condition
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember - or Military Family Leave
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program Types of Referrals
- Employee Assistance Program Mediation Participation Agreement and Release
- Employee Assistance Program Mandatory Referral Form
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Mandatory Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Alcohol and Drug Assessment
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Emergency Risk Assessment
Supervisor Forms for New Hire
- Nametag Order Form - Use this form when ordering a nametag and/or name plate
- Network access, Naviline and AS/400 access and passwords - Please go to the New Network User Form to complete these forms.
- Orientation Checklist (DOCX) - checklist of items to discuss with employee during first week of employment.
- Cellphone Request - email Liane Garcia
- City Hall after hours FOB - Email Craig Smith
- PC/Laptop Request - email Paul Santana