NEW Link - On The Spot
- 201 Information Removal Request
- Address/Emergency Contact Change
- To update your address or emergency contact, visit the ESS website through the link on CityNet or here.
- If you are currently contributing to Arizona State Retirement System, you must visit www.azasrs.gov to complete an address change with ASRS. Commissioned Fire Fighters and Police Officers must also complete a PSPRS Address Change form.
- Alternate Work Schedule Request Form
- City ID Card: Currently, City of Flagstaff is moving to all New City ID Badges. This rollout will be done by Divisions and Human Resources will contact Divisions for scheduling staff for New Pictures and ID Badges.
- Exit Checklist
- Exit Checklist (Benefits)
- Exit Interview Questionnaire
- Name Change Request Form
- You must submit a copy of your new Social Security Card and a completed Arizona W-4 and Federal W-4 to Human Resources before this request will be processed.
- Nametag Order Form
- Comp Time Excess Accrual Form
- Outside Employment Information
- Request to participate in Holiday Amortization Plan
- Tuition Assistance Application
- Threat Incident Report
- Voluntary Self-Identifying Form
Fillable Evaluation Forms: This Section has been removed. If fillable forms are needed you may contact: Alan Keay Human Resource Manager. Evaluations Due or Past Due has been removed and no longer in use on 09/02/2021. Thank-you.
- FMLA Request Form- must be accompanied by one of the following certifications:
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member's Serious Health Condition
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember - or Military Family Leave
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program Types of Referrals
- Employee Assistance Program Mediation Participation Agreement and Release
- Employee Assistance Program Mandatory Referral Form
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Mandatory Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Alcohol and Drug Assessment
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Emergency Risk Assessment
Supervisor Forms for New Hire
- Nametag Order Form - Use this form when ordering a nametag and/or name plate
- Network access, Naviline and AS/400 access and passwords - Please go to the New Network User Form to complete these forms.
- Orientation Checklist (DOCX) - checklist of items to discuss with employee during first week of employment.
- Cellphone Request - email Liane Garcia
- City Hall after hours FOB - Email Craig Smith
- PC/Laptop Request - email Paul Santana