Wellness Incentive Program Information
Wellness points must be entered by May 15th each year in order to receive your wellness incentive for next fiscal year. Points can be entered at the NAPEBT Wellness website
View full details about the NAPEBT wellness program (PDF).
Like our Facebook page to stay updated on all the monthly happenings.
New NAPEBT Website
We are excited to reveal the new NAPEBT integrated website. Here's what you can expect to find in this new one-stop hub:
- NAPEBT operations details, including meeting minutes from the Trust Executive Board and all subcommittees and Financial Statements
- Benefits details by employer
- Wellness program operations details, including Strategic plans, Survey, and historical Data
- Revamped Wellness Portal content available to all employees
- New streamlined design for Health Plan participants
Take a peek at the virtual tour to see more!
Wellness Program Resources
MOM Van Visiting City Hall January 15th
Mobile On-Site Mammography will be in the City Hall parking lot from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm on 1/15/2021. See the following flyer for more information: MOM Flyer
Online Fitness Classes
Work out at home for free. We believe fitness should be accessible to everyone, everywhere, regardless of income or access to a gym.
With hundreds of professional workouts, healthy recipes and informative articles, as well as one of the most positive communities on the web, you'll have everything you need to reach your personal fitness goals - for free! Start Now!