I Want To...

Start / Stop Services

Use the links to the online forms below. You may call customer service at (928) 213-2231 to stop service, but all activation requests must be done online or in person. A minimum of 1 business day's notice is required for all service changes.

Set up services | Terminate your services

Set Up Paperless Billing

Go green! To set up paperless billing online. You can also do this by phone or in person:

  • Call Customer Service at (928) 213-2231
  • Visit City Hall at 211 West Aspen during normal business hours. Customer Service is located in the lobby to the left of the front doors on Aspen Avenue Hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm

Transfer My Account to a New Residence

You'll need to start services at your new residence and terminate services at your current residence. (See start / stop services above). A service charge and deposit fee will be billed to the new account. Your deposit fee may be waived if you have an excellent payment history.

Transfer Service Back to Landlord Upon Termination of Tenant Lease

Landlords can use the following form to automatically transfer service back to them immediately upon termination by a tenant: Landlord Automatic Transfer Agreement Form

Change My Mailing Address

Change your mailing address.