Open Enrollment 2019
Elections made during this time will be effective 7/1/2019 and reflected on the 7/19/2019 paycheck.
Online Enrollment Website - Make your elections here!Visit https://www.napebtbenefits.com/
- LOGIN ID – First initial of first name + full last name plus 4-digit employee number (found on your pay stub) FLAST####
- PASSWORD – 4-digit Birthdate MMDD
If you experience problems with the website or logging in to the website, call the Employee Benefits Center at 1-800-307-0230. They may be reached between 5:00 am and 5:00 pm during Open Enrollment.
- To view the Open Enrollment Presentation, click here.
- If you would like to receive your Open Enrollment materials electronically in the future, please complete this form and return it to HR.
- To set up a meeting with benefits staff, visit https://calendly.com/open-enrollment-2018/oe-18
Access to comprehensive benefits information (including costs, plan summaries, and links to websites, etc.) is available at www.flagstaff.az.gov/benefits
PURCHASE DAY PROGRAM
Full-time benefit eligible employees may purchase up to ten (10) Purchase Days per fiscal year after completing six months of continuous service. Days will be purchased at the employee's current rate of pay. Unused days will expire at the end of the fiscal year. These days are only available for purchase during Open Enrollment each year.
Purchase Day Program Request Form
Employees covered by medical insurance are eligible to receive a premium discount of up to $20/month with an additional $120 lump sum incentive each year. Click here to review the program details.
The City of Flagstaff is required to provide employees with certain notices according to Federal law. You may view these notices here.