2019 Award Winners
2019 City Manager Excellence Awards
The employees of the City of Flagstaff strive to provide excellent customer service in every program and service we provide to each other and to our community.
While customer service is expected of each of us, there are some employees that go beyond our expectation and achieve the extraordinary in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
To recognize those individuals and to hold them up as examples, employees may be presented with one of the City Manager’s Excellence Awards.
Awards are categorized by the City’s values of teamwork, accountability, communication, quality and leadership
Lieutenant Lance Roberts
- Airport Group (Barney Helmick, Timothy Skinner, Mark Piper, Joel Barnett, Chris Magnan, Gavin Quigley, Clay Rethlake, Marcos Trejo, Dan Crystal, Carrie Elsass, Lori Pappas, Ralph Schmid, Gail Jackson, Trace Ward, Candace Schipper, Jessica Young, Cherri Lamont, Stacey Brechler-Knaggs, Charity Lee, Christina Rubalcava
- Joey Zamora
- Gino Leoni
- Kim Gifford
- Brian Cooke
- Water Services Leadership Team (Mark Richardson, Brian Huntzinger, Jim Huchel, Erin Young, Steve Camp, Ryan Roberts, Jim Janacek, Tim Harrington, Lisa Deem)
- Cheshire Park Improvements Group (Shawn Mullaney, Paul McGuire, Paul White, Percell Bagley, Andrew Warner, Will Willis)
- Police Dispatch Supervisors (Jessica Hallet, Tamra Pugh, Sara Byerrum, Kylee Coons)
- Elaine Averitt
- Robert Soucie
- Lunar Legacy Work Group (Trace Ward, Lori Pappas, Ralph Schmid, Jennifer Schaber, Jessica Lawrence, Jessica Young, Cherri Lamont, Carrie Nelson, Candace Schipper, Mike Russel, Meg Roederer, Debbie Moore, Josh Hudlow)