- City Clerk
- Liquor Licenses
Interactive Liquor License Map
Access an Interactive Liquor License Map that shows information and locations of all liquor licenses in Flagstaff.
- The application process for regular liquor licenses begins with the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Once an application is completed and fees are paid, the State sends it on to the City Clerk's Office for processing.
- The City's processing fee is $815 which is nonrefundable and due at the time of receipt of the application from the State.
- The property at which the license is proposed will be posted with a notice for public hearing before the Flagstaff City Council.
- Once the City Council makes its recommendation, the recommendation is sent back to the State for finalizing.
Special Event Liquor Licenses
- Download the Special Event Liquor License from the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control website.
- These licenses are issued by the State of Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Once you've completed the application, the Police Department will process it for you and make sure that you have everything you need.
- When the Police Department signs off as the "Local Governing Body," you will forward it to the State with your check for the license fee.
- Please allow at least two to three days for the Police Department to process and allow at least 10 days before your event for the State of Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control to process.