Re-Entry Plan & Recovery Roundtable
City of Flagstaff Re-Entry Plan
The City of Flagstaff's Re-Entry Plan is a document that was created with both staff and Council input. It contains four "phases" of reopening and includes specific monitoring criteria, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and standard operating procedures that the City Council will use to guide their decision making.
The City of Flagstaff has returned to Phase 3 of the Re-Entry Plan. More information on services available can be found in this press release. An overview of the latest COVID-19 data to be reviewed by the Flagstaff City Council is also available.
City of Flagstaff Local Recovery Plan
The City of Flagstaff had created a Local Recovery Plan to detail the efforts taken by City divisions to assist the Flagstaff community in responding to and recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic. The plan covers the airport, the arts and sciences sector, community development, economic development, legislative affairs, the library, sustainability and tourism and is updated on a regular basis to reflect the most recent efforts.
In 2020, the City of Flagstaff hosted a weekly series call the Recovery Round Table, in which City staff discussed COVID-19 recovery related topics.
Members of the public can submit their questions by emailing the Recovery Round Table team. The videos of past Recovery Roundtable sessions have been recorded and are available below.
- September 25, 2020 - Minimum Wage *Please note this applies to anyone working more than 25 hours per year not week as was incorrectly stated in the video
- September 15, 2020 - COVID Re-entry Phase 3
- September 10, 2020 - Sustainable Neighborhood Grants
- September 3, 2020 - Climate Emergency
- August 21, 2020 - Re-entry Plan, Stage 3
- August 6, 2020 - Resilient Neighborhood Networks
- July 30, 2020 - Eviction Moratorium
- July 14, 2020 - Mayoral Primary
- July 9, 2020 - August 4 Election
- July 2, 2020 - Census
- June 25, 2020 - Library
- June 11, 2020 - Fire Danger and Fire Restrictions
- June 18, 2020 - Paycheck Protection Program
- June 9, 2020 - Waste Management
- June 4, 2020 - COVID-19 Re-Entry Plan
- June 2, 2020 - Food Resources
- May 28, 2020 - Business Expansion and Retention Policy and Adaptive Reuse Policy
- May 26, 2020 - Lobbying and Grants
- May 21, 2020 - Re-opening Parks Amenities and Messaging to Our Visitors and Residents
- May 19, 2020 - Phased Re-Entry Plan
- May 14, 2020 - Economic Response and Recovery Plan