Congratulations to our Poster Contest Winners!
April 15, 2022
Check out the winning Poo in the Park posters on our Facebook page or visit your local City park to see them in person. Thank you to each student who submitted an entry, and special thanks to our winners: Fynn, Ashley, Grace, Darcy, Jan, and Hermanda from Marshall Elementary, and Theo, Zane, Hunter, and Ellis from Haven Montessori School. Your work helps to keep our waterways clean by encouraging the Flagstaff community to always pick up and throw away their pet waste.
Water Awareness Month Starts Tomorrow!
March 31, 2022
April is Water Awareness Month, and we have plenty of exciting events planned in the community! Attend one of these fun events to learn about Flagstaff's water resources, how to conserve water, and more!
The Poo in the Park Campaign is Underway!
March 30, 2022
Take our short survey to provide your valuable opinion on pet waste that is left at our parks and public spaces. The student poster contest ends on April 1st, so keep an eye out for the winning posters at your local park. Let's continue to preserve the health and beauty of our community by picking up and throwing away pet waste, every time.
- Please Pick Up After Your Pet! - December 9
- Happy National Backflow Prevention Day! - August 16
- Protect Your Property & Neighborhood! - July 29
- Courtesy Notice: Museum Flood and Your Water - July 14
- The Annual Report to the Water Commission is Published! - July 2
- Monsoon Season Checklist & Resources - July 1
- Apply to Join the Flagstaff Water Commission: We Are Recruiting Two New Members! - June 30
- Get Involved: Summer Watershed Clean-Up Series - June 24
- Water Services has Multiple Job Openings: Apply Today! - June 24
- Initial Public Notice - June 14
- Museum Fire Flood Area: Be Prepared for this Monsoon Season - May 13
- Ft. Tuthill Well #2 Drilling Project - April 23
- Stormwater MS4 Report Now Available - March 25
- Website Instructional Video- February 24
- Celebration of Learning Videos - February 17
- Proposed Stormwater Design Manual Changes- January 26
- Proposed Industrial Pretreatment Code Changes - December 21
- Explore the Watershed Speaker Series: Rio de Flag - November 9
- Proposed Industrial Pretreatment Code Changes - September 22
- Flood Plain Information Packet - September 9
- Reopening Your Business from COVID-19: Tips and Guidelines for Your Water System - May 14
- A Note to Our Utility Customers - March 12
- COVID-19 Response and Your Water - March 1
- Courtesy Notice: Beaver Street at FMC Skybridge Waterline Repair - January 27
- Updated Scavenger Waste Disposal Guidelines are Now Available- July 15