The City of Flagstaff operates seven water load stations (four potable, three reclaimed). Learn more.
An account must be set up prior to prepaying online. Accounts may be set up online, in person, using one of our drop boxes, or by mail. You will receive an email notification when your account is ready to access.
1) Click "Apply for an account" at this link: Water Hauler Account Application
2) For reclaimed accounts please include Reclaimed Agreement (PDF)
3) For mailed applications: fill out application (PDF) then submit via mail or drop box to Customer Service
*Note-payments made through the web portal below are available instantly at the station.
Phone payments are only posted to accounts during City business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm) and are available for use within 30 minutes to one hour.
- Prepay Online
- Prepay By phone (toll free): (844) 462-1020 (payments only posted during City business hours)
- Walk-in: Visit Customer Service in City Hall or go to one of our drop boxes (see above). If you use a drop box, please download and complete an Account Load form.
- Mail: Download and complete an Account Load form and mail your payment to City of Flagstaff, Customer Service, 211 West Aspen Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ 86001.