The City of Flagstaff encourages employees to become involved in the community, lending their voluntary support to programs that positively impact the quality of life in Flagstaff. For more detailed information, please view the Volunteerism Policy
Earned Time Off
Employees who volunteer their time at City Sponsored Volunteer Events can receive earned time off. To receive credit for volunteer hours, an employee must record their information for a City Sponsored Volunteer Event using this Volunteer Tracking Form.
- Keep Flagstaff Beautiful by helping keep our streets, trails, and streams litter and invasive plant species free!
- Adopt an available section of FUTS/Ave or Stream by visiting the interactive FUTS/Ave Map or Stream Map.
- Contact Steven Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete required forms and reserve needed supplies.
- Discover different soil management techniques, the Urban Farm Incubator, and sample potatoes grown on the farm!
- Bring sturdy shoes, gloves, sun protection, water, and snacks. Visit the Sign Up Page to register in advance!
- Make a positive difference in your community!
- Projects are still be considered for this event. In past years MADD events have consisted of stream bank stabilization, flood debris removal, and litter clean-ups.
- Contact Steven Thompson if you are interested in this opportunity, email@example.com