Engineering Design Standards:
- Engineering Design Standards Title 13 Flagstaff Municipal Code
- Engineering Design Standards Administrative Revisions
- Engineering Design Standard Details - In AutoCAD format
- Engineering Standards Addendums (PDF)
Questions or comments should be directed to the Development Engineer.
Engineering Applications and Other Documents:
- Civil Construction Plan Submittal and Processing (PDF)
- Permit Application to Work in Public Right-of-Way or Easements (PDF)
- Public Improvements Permit Application (PDF)
- Grading Permit Application and Certification Forms Packet (PDF)
- Stockpile Permit Packet (PDF)
- Temporary Encroachment Permit Application (PDF)
- Parking Lot Maintenance Permit Packet and Processing (PDF)
- Wireless Facility Application (PDF)
Other Forms and Documents
- Fire Hydrant Flow Test Report
- Guidelines for Preparing the Engineer's Estimate for Land Development (PDF)
- Materials Approval Requirements (PDF)
- Water Service Interruption Fillable Template (PDF)
Permit Center & Online Portal Information
Effective March 18, 2020 all right-of-way permitting is handled electronically.
Read the Electronic Permitting Process (PDF) which includes information about the new Citizen Access portal. If you have trouble submitting a permit in the portal please see the "How-to" document found here. Need help paying for a permit in the online portal, click here. Note: All Right of Way Permits are handled electronically.