The mission of the Human Resources Division is to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, equity and transparency.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Welcome to the HR news page. Check back frequently for the most recent updates. Have a topic you would like for us to address? Email us at email@example.com
New Hires / Promotions / Transfers / Reassignments
Congratulations to these Team Flagstaff employees!
- Brandon Waddle - Library Page
- Jeremy O'Royt - Equipment Operator - Collections
- Gregory Jay - Airport Operations/ARFF Specialist
- Trenton Anderson - Maintenance Worker - Parks
- Sammy Zamora - Maintenance Worker - Parks
- Gail Brockman - Parking Manager
- Patrick Lindstrom - Mechanic I
- Marcella Shoup - Library Page
- Brian Corder - Equipment Operator - Collections
- Hannah Acosta - Police Emergency Communications Specialist
- Caitlin Datko - Police Emergency Communications Specialist
- Devin Rackley - Police Emergency Communications Supervisor
- Kaeli Wells - Materials Management Coordinator
- Matthew Beckham - Airport Operations/ARFF Specialist
- Sharlane Herre - Police Officer Lateral
- Thomas Tutwiler - Deputy library Director
- Jensen Cooper - Recreation Program Assistant - Aquatics
- Zachary Haws - Solid Waste Leadworker - Collections
- Allison Hughes - Police Support Services Manager
- Haley Wilstead - Recreation Supervisor - Events and Marketing
- Carmichael Byjoe - Wildland Fire Crewmember
Please congratulate these Team Flagstaff employees for their extended service to our community!
|Sarah Elizabeth Casey||5 Year|
|Raymond A Gonzalez||35 Year|
|Euriel B Gutierrez||25 Year|
|Harold F Yazzie||20 Year|
Make sure you don't miss all the great information in this month's NAPEBT wellness newsletter or this new list of NAPEBT wellness resources (PDF) including one-on-one coaching options, fitness, and other resources! For even more information, visit the The NAPEBT Wellness website which has been updated and has a new look. Watch a video tutorial on how to navigate the site and enter your points.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Effective May 1, 2021, Jorgensen Brooks Group [JBG] became a division of La Frontera of Arizona. Both are well-established vendors of mental health and substance abuse services, with La Frontera including suicide education and prevention, affordable housing, and community behavioral health centers in its services. Contact for services remain the same: 888-520-5400.
Download the Jorgensen Brooks EAP / Assist app for easy access to many resources for parenting, addiction, mental health, financial well-being and much more! JGB App Flyer
Tips for signing up:
- Phone number format: xxx-xx-xxxx
- Employer Number: City of Flagstaff
- Password: JGB
Access this month's online seminar, enter the code "COF", and scroll down to Online Seminar.
To fill a vacancy, complete the Requisition in NEOGOV. Contact a member of the Recruitment Team for assistance. View directions for completing the Requisition (PDF).
Evaluations are now being completed through NEOGOV Perform.
Class & Comp
New Fiscal Year 2022 pay plans have been posted in the Compensation tab.
Please email Jessica Vigorito if you have any questions.