Human Resources & Risk Management
The mission of the Human Resources Division is to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, equity and transparency.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Welcome to the HR news page. Check back frequently for the most recent updates. Have a topic you would like for us to address? Email us at email@example.com
New Hires / Promotions / Transfers / Reassignments
Congratulations to these Team Flagstaff employees!
- Colin Challifour - Fire Captain
- Wesley Forbach - Fire Captain
- Robert Oberly - Fire Captain
- James McCullough - Fire Engineer Paramedic
- John Jaramillo - Fire Engineer
- Tyler Dobbs - Fire Engineer
- Nicholas Sones - Library Specialist
- Robert Wallace - Open Space Supervisor
- Smantha Morse - Court Assistant
- Ariel Nepsky - IT Analyst - Applications
- Alan Church - IT Analyst
- David Millis - Development Engineer
- Bethany Hyde - Police Officer
- David Todirita - Parks Technician
- Adam Reid - Police Officer
- Tyden Chapin - Police Emergency Communications Specialist
- Brianna Gothe - Administrative Specialist - CFHA
- Isac Kautto - Airport Ops/ARFF Specialist
- LaVera Honanie - Atokuku - Occupancy Specialist
- Earl Callander - Fire Battalion Chief - Regional Training Officer
- Kyle Denham - Fire Battalion Chief - - Operations
- Lukas Becker - Airport Ops/ARFF Specialist
- Anika Hudlow - HR Analyst
- Mariah Castillo - Visitor Services Specialist – Events Lead
- Kathy Vigorito - Administrative Specialist - Landfill
Please congratulate these Team Flagstaff employees for their extended service to our community!
|Gail Brockman||5 Years|
|Kevin Dunlap||5 Years|
|Joseph Gilbert||10 Years|
|Lynold Herder||10 Years|
|Sabrina James||10 Years|
|Jessica Madson||5 Years|
|Morgan Mullaney||5 Years|
|John Oliver||5 Years|
|Jackson Potts||5 Years|
|William Ragan||10 Years|
|Michael Russell||15 Years|
|Jesse Schafer||5 Years|
|Matthew Schmidt||15 Years|
|Jason Toback||15 Years|
|Jessica Vigorito||10 Years|
|Danny Warden||5 Years|
|Ty Webster||5 Years|
|Anja Wendel||10 Years|
|Mark Wilson||30 Years|
Blue Cross Blue Shield offers a HealthyBlue Beginnings program which offers maternity support to help make your pregnancy experience a healthy and happy one. Please see the flyer for more information.
Did you know that if your Vera provider orders lab work for you that is completed in house at Vera, there is no charge for the lab draw? There is no charge to the patient and it is not billed through insurance, Vera covers the cost!
If you are looking for current information about Covid and re-imbursement for at-home Covid tests, visit the BCBS site here.
Delta Dental is now offering virtual dental appointments. Click on the link below for further information.
Make sure you don't miss out on the resources available to you through NAPEBT Wellness. View this list of NAPEBT wellness resources (PDF) including one-on-one coaching options, fitness, and other resources! For even more information, visit the The NAPEBT Wellness website which has been updated and has a new look.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Effective May 1, 2021, Jorgensen Brooks Group [JBG] became a division of La Frontera of Arizona. Both are well-established vendors of mental health and substance abuse services, with La Frontera including suicide education and prevention, affordable housing, and community behavioral health centers in its services. Contact for services remain the same: 888-520-5400.
Download the Jorgensen Brooks EAP / Assist app for easy access to many resources for parenting, addiction, mental health, financial well-being and much more! JGB App Flyer
Tips for signing up:
- Phone number format: xxx-xx-xxxx
- Employer Number: City of Flagstaff
- Password: JGB
Access this month's online seminar, enter the code "COF", and scroll down to Online Seminar.
To fill a vacancy, complete the Requisition in NEOGOV. Contact a member of the Recruitment Team for assistance. View directions for completing the Requisition (PDF).
Evaluations are now being completed through NEOGOV Perform.
Class & Comp
Personnel Request Forms for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 (FY23) have been posted in the Classification Tab.
FY23 Compensation Changes: Employees that were eligible for a compression adjustment and/or CPI adjustment will see the increase in their July 29th pay check.
Minimum Wage: The City's pay plans have been adjusted with a minimum wage of $16.60 per hour. This adjustment is a result of an early implementation of the CPI.
Merits: 3% merit increases were approved for FY 2022-2023 for the Regular pay plan. Police and Fire public safety personnel in Step Plans and the Water Service Operators are also approved for merit step increases. Eligibility for a merit increase is contingent upon receiving an overall performance evaluation rating of 2 or higher.
Please email Jessica Vigorito if you have any questions.