Flagstaff's City Attorney's Office
Brent D. Harris
Assistant City Attorneys/Prosecutors:
Robert W. Brown, Ron Kanwischer, Serena Serassio
- Prosecutors in the City Attorney’s Office review and prosecute individuals charged with committing misdemeanors within the City of Flagstaff.
- Felonies are prosecuted by the Coconino County Attorney’s Office.
- The State of Arizona does not have a District Attorney system.
- If you are calling regarding a criminal matter, give the defendant’s name, case number, and pre-trial date.
- Orders of Protection and Injunctions Against Harassment
- These may be obtained at Flagstaff City Court (15 North Beaver Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86001).
- An Order of Protection is for domestic violence situations; that is, the person seeking the Order (the Petitioner), has a relationship with the person the Petitioner wants to be protected from (the Respondent), as defined by statute.
- Substance Abuse Screening/Treatment
- The substance abuse screening provides individuals with referrals to substance abuse education and/or treatment, as ordered by the Court.
- The screening and evaluation process includes taking a driver risk inventory test or substance abuse questionnaire, and an evaluation/referral interview with a substance abuse screener.
- The Court will tell you the agency you need to contact.
Disclaimer: The information in this Website is for general purposes only and should not be construed as specific legal advice by the City Attorney's Office or its attorneys. If you have specific legal questions, please consult with your own lawyer. Sending us an e-mail will not make you a client of this office or establish an attorney-client relationship. Anything you send us will not be confidential or privileged.