Bulk Trash Collection
Pick-ups begin Mondays at 6 am in a neighborhood within the section. It continues through all of the neighborhoods throughout the week until the last neighborhood in each section is completed. We cannot give an exact date pick-up will occur in each neighborhood because scheduling is determined by the time spent picking up the previous neighborhood.
- No piles larger than 5 feet by 5 feet by 10 feet
- Please make sure your bulk items are visible and have your items curbside by 6 am on the designated date. Due to the rising cost of fuel, and the impact on the environment, we prefer not return to a neighborhood once it is completed. However, we will return to your residence if you agree to pay the Special Bulk Pickup fee of $86.58/half hour to cover fuel and labor ($114.15/half hour if tractor is required). Remember, this service can be ordered at anytime, not just your bulk pickup week.
- Do not block the sidewalk with bulk items. Place bulky trash on the yard side of the sidewalk or on the parkway (the area between the curb and the sidewalk).
- Bulk items may not be placed curbside outside of scheduled bulk week. (we suggest Sunday/Saturday beginning scheduled bulk week)
- The following are unacceptable materials: disposable or unwanted material resulting from construction, repair, or demolition of the premises; large auto parts such as engines, transmissions, axles; tires; used oil; and rocks, soil, soil-like and concrete materials.
- Please Email the Solid Waste Program for more information
- Solid Waste works holidays and snow days with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
|Extra Trash||Bagged, boxed, or bundled|
|Furniture||Must be neatly stacked at curb|
|Tree Limbs||6-8 feet long and ten inches in diameter|
|Yard Debris||Bagged, boxed, or bundled in four foot lengths and under 50 pounds|
|Appliances or TV||To schedule an appliance or TV pick-upEmail the Solid Waste Program.|
|Ashes||Cold ashes must be taken to the Cinder Lake Landfill 928-213-2125|
|Construction materials||Order a dumpster by Email the Solid Waste Program.|
|Electronics including televisions, computer towers, monitors and peripherals||To schedule a TV pick-up, contact Solid Waste by email at Solid Waste Program. All other electronics must be taken to the Hazardous Products Center for proper recycling and disposal.|
|Hazardous Waste (paint, oil, anti-freeze, etc.)||Hazardous waste is not acceptable for bulk trash, normal trash, or recycling service. Hazardous waste must be taken to the Hazardous Products Center.|
|Items over 50 pounds||Items must be hauled to the Cinder Lake Landfill 928-213-2125.|
|Tires||Tire disposal is through the Coconino County Waste Tire Yard, located at|
5701 East Penstock
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Tire are only accepted on Wednesdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm. For more information, please call 928-526-2735.