Bulk Trash Collection
Pick-ups begin Mondays at 6 am in a neighborhood within the section. It continues through all of the neighborhoods throughout the week until the last neighborhood in each section is completed. We cannot give an exact date pick-up will occur in each neighborhood because scheduling is determined by the time spent picking up the previous neighborhood.
2022 Bulk Pickup Schedule SEE BELOW FOR CURRENT SECTION (NEIGHBORHOOD) PICKUP SCHEDULE
UPDATED 12/02/2022 @ 3:38 PM
Bulk Collection Team(s) are on schedule. We expect to complete Section one (1) Saturday, 12/03/2022 and begin Section two (2) Monday, 12/5/2022. If you have a special situation, please call 928-213-2110 and we will try to accommodate you.
- No piles larger than 5 feet by 5 feet by 10 feet
- Please make sure your bulk items are visible and have your items curbside by 6 am on the designated date. Due to the rising cost of fuel, and the impact on the environment, we prefer not to return to a neighborhood once it is completed. However, we will return to your residence if you agree to pay the Special Bulk Pickup fee of $86.58/half hour to cover fuel and labor ($114.15/half hour if tractor is required). Remember, this service can be ordered at any time, not just your bulk pickup week.
- Do not block the sidewalk with bulk items. Place bulky trash on the yard side of the sidewalk or on the parkway (the area between the curb and the sidewalk).
- Bulk items may not be placed curbside outside of scheduled bulk week. (We suggest Sunday/Saturday beginning scheduled bulk week)
- The following are unacceptable materials: disposable or unwanted material resulting from construction, repair, or demolition of the premises; large auto parts such as engines, transmissions, axles; tires; used oil; and rocks, soil, soil-like and concrete materials.
- Please Email the Solid Waste Program for more information
- Solid Waste works holidays and snow days with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
|Extra Trash||Bagged, boxed, or bundled|
|Furniture||Must be neatly stacked at curb|
|Tree Limbs||6-8 feet long and ten inches in diameter|
|Yard Debris||Bagged, boxed, or bundled in four foot lengths and under 50 pounds|
|Appliances or TV||To schedule an appliance or TV pick-upEmail the Solid Waste Program.|
|Ashes||Cold ashes must be taken to the Cinder Lake Landfill 928-213-2125|
|Construction materials||Order a dumpster by Email the Solid Waste Program.|
|Electronics including televisions, computer towers, monitors and peripherals||To schedule a TV pick-up, contact Solid Waste by email at Solid Waste Program. All other electronics must be taken to the Hazardous Products Center for proper recycling and disposal.|
|Hazardous Waste (paint, oil, anti-freeze, etc.)||Hazardous waste is not acceptable for bulk trash, normal trash, or recycling service. Hazardous waste must be taken to the Hazardous Products Center.|
|Items over 50 pounds||Items must be hauled to the Cinder Lake Landfill 928-213-2125.|
|Tires||Tire disposal is through the Coconino County Waste Tire Yard, located at|
5701 East Penstock
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Tire are only accepted on Wednesdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm. For more information, please call 928-526-2735.