Bulky Trash Collection - Important Rules to Follow
Pick-ups begin Mondays at 6:00 a.m. in a neighborhood within the section. It continues through all of the neighborhoods throughout the week until the last neighborhood in each section is completed. WE CANNOT GIVE AN EXACT DATE PICK-UP WILL OCCUR IN EACH NEIGHBORHOOD BECAUSE SCHEDULING IS DETERMINED BY THE TIME SPENT PICKING UP THE PREVIOUS NEIGHBORHOOD.
Rules to follow:
- No piles larger than 5ft x 5ft x 10ft
- Please make sure your bulk items are visible and have your items curbside by 6:00 am on the designated date. Due to the rising cost of fuel, and the impact on the environment, we prefer not return to a neighborhood once it is completed. However, we will return to your residence if you agree to pay the Special Bulk Pickup fee of $86.58/half hour to cover fuel and labor ($114.15/half hour if tractor is required). Remember, this service can be ordered at anytime, not just your bulk pickup week.
- Do not block the sidewalk with bulk items. Place bulky trash on the yard side of the sidewalk or on the parkway (the area between the curb and the sidewalk).
- Bulk items may not be placed curbside outside of scheduled bulk week. (we suggest Sunday/Saturday beginning scheduled bulk week)
- Please call Customer Service (928) 213-2110 for more information
- Solid Waste works holidays and snow days with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
|Extra Trash||Bagged, boxed, or bundled|
|Furniture||Must be neatly stacked at curb|
|Tree Limbs||6-8 feet long and ten inches in diameter|
|Yard Debris||Bagged, boxed, or bundled in four foot lengths and under 50 pounds|
|Appliances or TV||To schedule an appliance or TV pick-up call (928) 213-2110.|
|Ashes||Cold ashes must be taken to the Cinder Lake Landfill (928) 213-2125|
|Construction materials||Order a dumpster by calling (928) 213-2110.|
|Electronics including televisions, computer towers, monitors and peripherals||To schedule a TV pick-up, contact Solid Waste at (928) 213-2110. All other electronics must be taken to the Hazardous Products Center for proper recycling and disposal. For more information contact (928) 213-2159.|
|Hazardous Waste (paint, oil, anti-freeze, etc.)||Hazardous waste is not acceptable for bulk trash, normal trash, or recycling service. Hazardous waste must be taken o the Hazardous Products Center located at the Cinder Lake Landfill, 6770 Landfill Road. For operating hours, please call (928) 213-2159.|
|Items over 50 pounds||Items must be hauled to the Cinder Lake Landfill (928) 213-2125.|
|Tires||Tire disposal is through the Coconino County Waste Tire Yard, located at 5701 East Penstock. Tire are only accepted on Wednesdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. For more information, please call (928) 526-2735.|