Did you recently move to Flagstaff or are you a current resident that purchased a new home? The City of Flagstaff offers a one-time courtesy box collection service for residential homes with 90 gallon curb-side collection.
To schedule your one-time move-in box collection, please call 928-213-2110.
- Boxes must be placed curbside by 6 am on the Wednesday they are scheduled for collection.
- Boxes must be flattened, completely empty, and free of plastic and trash.
- Boxes will be collected sometime during that day.
- The boxes are taken to the Materials Recovery Facility to be recycled.
- Packing paper can be placed in clear plastic bags, curbside with the boxes and will be collected as well.
- Please do not place other recyclables curbside with your boxes and packing paper, this collection is for cardboard boxes and packing paper only.
Residents Without Curbside Service
Apartment, townhouse, or condominium dwellers with commercial dumpster service can drop off cardboard boxes here:
Materials Recovery Facility
1800 E Butler Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001