The City of Flagstaff’s 10 Year Housing Plan is underway and the Housing Section is asking all members of the community to participate by taking the City of Flagstaff Housing Survey.
The goal of the survey is to garner the most responses and to gather statistically valid housing data from a fair sampling of people.
- Who should take the survey?
- Everyone! Whether you are a renter, homeowner or experiencing homelessness, we want to hear from you.
- What if I don’t have computer access?
- Printed surveys are available for those without a computer and/or internet access. If you need paper surveys or have any further questions, please contact Leah Bloom, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long will the survey take and when will the survey close?
- The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete. The Flagstaff Housing Survey will close on May 28, 2021!
- How can I get involved?
Affordable, accessible and decent housing is of critical importance to a community’s health and viability. On December 1, 2020 City Council declared a Housing Emergency in Flagstaff, prioritizing affordable housing within City operations to create safe, decent and affordable housing opportunities for all community members. The Housing Plan will define the housing emergency in Flagstaff and will provide policies and strategies to reduce it. As the City implements the Flagstaff 10 Year Housing Plan, the goal is to substantially increase the number of available and affordable housing options for all Flagstaff residents at all income levels.
Visit the City of Flagstaff’s Housing webpage to learn more about the 10 Year Housing Plan.