I have a business; can I bring my hazardous waste to the HPC?

Yes, but you must qualify as a Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) and it is by appointment only. 

You can contact the HPC at (928) 213-2159 or send an email to hpc@flagstaffaz.gov. HPC staff will be able to help determine if you qualify for our Small Business Waste Program and can help you find the best way to dispose of your hazardous waste.

Categories of Hazardous Waste Generators

Show All Answers

1. What is accepted at the Hazardous Products Center (HPC)?
2. Why is the Flagstaff Hazardous Products Center (HPC) at the Cinder Lake Landfill?
3. Is there another place in town that will accept my hazardous waste?
4. How do I properly package and transport waste to the HPC?
5. When is the HPC open to residents?
6. I have a business; can I bring my hazardous waste to the HPC?
7. How do I safely dispose of sharps (needles)?
8. How can I dispose of prescription/over-the-counter medications?
9. Does the HPC accept smoke detectors?
10. Can I dispose of compressed gas cylinders, other than propane, at the HPC?
11. How do I dispose of broken Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) or thermometers?
12. Can empty paint cans be recycled?
13. What can I do with my left-over paint?