Am I entitled to restitution?

If you are a victim of a crime, you may be entitled to restitution if your loss is the direct result of the crime. You should receive either a Victim’s Impact Statement or a property damage letter from the City Prosecutor’s Office. If you did not receive one of these and you believe you are a victim or are entitled to restitution, you may contact the Flagstaff City Prosecutor’s Office at (928) 213-2025, or Victim/Witness Services for Coconino County at (928) 856-7676.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Whom do I call to find out if my court date has been continued?
3. What if I cannot make my court date?
4. Where do I go to pay my fines?
5. I received a summons, now what do I do?
6. I have a warrant for my arrest, now what do I do?
7. Is my license suspended?
8. Am I entitled to restitution?
9. What is a restitution hearing?
10. If I have an attorney, may I speak with a prosecutor?
11. What if I want a public defender?
12. What if I want a jury trial?
13. Which prosecutor is assigned to my case?
14. I have a problem with my landlord/tenant, adoption, child custody, City Codes, etc. Whom do I call?
15. Are police officers the only ones who can sign a criminal complaint?
16. How do I sign a criminal complaint?
17. What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor?
18. What are the functions of the prosecutors?
19. What do I do if I have questions regarding the law?