How do I pay my fee today?

A fee can only be paid in association with the necessary permitting for connection to the sewer collection system. In most cases additional work and permitting will be required. At a minimum, a Right of Way permit application and the associated submittal documents must be submitted to the City of Flagstaff for review and permitting. A copy of this application can be found here.

Show All Answers

1. Why am I receiving this fee notice?
2. What is a reimbursement/recapture agreement?
3. What was the total cost of construction of the sewer main?
4. How was my fee calculated?
5. Why do I need to pay a fee, and do I need to connect to the new sewer?
6. Do I need to connect to the new sewer main?
7. How do I pay my fee today?
8. Is this part of the hospital development?
9. If I don’t tie in will I need to pay in the future?
10. Does this impact my drinking water source?
11. When is the payment due?
12. How can the City or County require this fee?
13. Once connected to City sewer services, will I receive a monthly bill for this service?