I need a right-of-way permit.

Please contact Community Development with any questions or concerns. Applications with additional contact information included may be found as follows: Right-of-Way Permit and Right-of-Way Encroachment Permit.

Show All Answers

1. I need a right-of-way permit.
2. I need to adjust my billing information and/or would like to add/discontinue various services (trash, recycling, etc).
3. I need information regarding public room reservations.